...I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1b
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Flight Info
US Airways Flight 722 to Ireland from Philadelphia
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello M.E. I haven't been smart enough to post a comment and actually have it posted. I hope I do better today! Margaret and I drove to Chattanooga yesterday to see Ame and Matt. Her ring is beautiful (very antique looking) and she and Matt seem very happy. I am happy for them too! I hope you are having a wonderful time in Ireland. (For others who are like me and have 'thought' they posted comments, please note in your blog just how to input comments... I know....) You are certainly in our constant thoughts and prayers! Much love always, Mom
I am so thankful that you are on your way to a very exciting summer with our Lord! You will be able to see the beauties of another land and wonders of numerous children! I shall check on you from time to time. Know that i am praying for you, as well as the others with whom you serve and teach. May the Lord bless you and keep you safe.
This is a private blog, meaning you can't find it on Google searches and whatnot. Please pass it along to anyone you like, just don't try to Google it.
Also, I won't post comments on the blog until after I read them - and I don't have to post them. So feel free to respond to things without the fear of the world hearing all you have to say.
This all makes things safer and more welcoming, and it keeps the creepy people out. Thanks for visiting!
3 comments:
Hello M.E.
I haven't been smart enough to post a comment and actually have it posted. I hope I do better today!
Margaret and I drove to Chattanooga yesterday to see Ame and Matt. Her ring is beautiful (very antique looking) and she and Matt seem very happy. I am happy for them too!
I hope you are having a wonderful time in Ireland. (For others who are like me and have 'thought' they posted comments, please note in your blog just how to input comments... I know....) You are certainly in our constant thoughts and prayers!
Much love always, Mom
Hope you arrived safely and are in love with the green grass and friendly people of Ireland! Keep me posted! love, Lynne Reese
Hey, ME,
I am so thankful that you are on your way to a very exciting summer with our Lord! You will be able to see the beauties of another land and wonders of numerous children!
I shall check on you from time to time. Know that i am praying for you, as well as the others with whom you serve and teach.
May the Lord bless you and keep you safe.
Love,
Mary Lee
Post a Comment